While cleaning out the fridge I found a jar of Kombucha that I did a second fermentation with blueberry s, that did not get finished, so I gave it a little taste and as I suspected had turned to vinegar….yummy blueberry vinegar!
My mind immediately turned to blueberry vinaigrette, So a bit of experimenting went on in my kitchen today and the first batch was tossed due to some bad grape seed oil, but finely, I have a very yummy dressing!
- 1/4 cup Blueberry Kombucha (left to turn to vinegar)
- 2 Tbs Honey (I used wildflower)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or grape seed oil)
- 1/2 cup fresh Blueberry s
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh cracked pepper
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until combined.
Will keep in fridge for at least a week.