- One whole chicken
- 3 lemons
- 2 heads of garlic
- 3 sprigs of Rosemary
- Chicken or steak seasoning
- Cut the ends off one lemon, then cut in half so you have two round slices of lemon the same size, and place in crockpot.
- Cut 1 head of garlic in half so you have two rounds of garlic and place in crockpot, this now creates the base to sit your chicken on.
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, shake a bit of seasoning inside the cavity, cut one lemon into chunks and stuff into cavity along with the other head of garlic.
- Place chicken on top of the lemon and garlic in crockpot, coat chicken with seasoning, lemon slices, and rosemary.
- Set crockpot on low for 8 hours.
Note: Feel free to through some veggies in, I like red potatoes, carrots, and onions. I grow my own herbs so I enjoy doing a blend as well. Using the leftovers in pasta or chicken soup is awesome! Sometimes I through the leftover chicken right back into the crockpot and make the soup for the next days dinner or lunches.