You will love this old fashion No-Bake favorite! Chewy gooey, sweet and crunchy!
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. light corn syrup
- 1 C. peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- 4-6 C. corn flakes (depending on how gooey or crunchy you like em)
1. Cook the corn syrup and sugar on medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
2. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
3. Gradually add corn flakes, 1 C. at a time, while mixing.
4. Remove from heat, then spoon mixture onto wax paper, or aluminum foil and let cool completely.
NOTE: You can mix it up by…
- Mixing in a cup of: Chocolate chips, nuts, or candy…In any combo you like.
- Pressing it all in to a pan, and cutting it into bars. OR
- Melt Chocolate to drizzle over the top, or pour a layer of melted chocolate over bars before cutting and press in candy, cool and cut.