I LOVE dump and go dinners! As in, dump it in the Crockpot, and come home to a yummy dinner! They happen all year round at my house at least a couple times a week.
- One package (about 3 lb) chicken thighs. (I like skinless boneless, but bone in is just fine just take the skin off)
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
- One container sliced mushrooms.
- One 8oz brick (cut up) cream cheese.
- One 12oz package egg noodles. (follow cooking directions)
Put Chicken in crockpot and then dump in the rest of the ingredients.
Set crockpot on low for 6/8 hours.
Serve over cooked noodles when ready to eat.
This makes a creamy yummy sauce. Enjoy!