A little over a year ago our family lost our beloved Hannah, she was a sweet dog that was loved by everyone she met, and at 16 had a full and happy life. It took me about a year to be ready for a new family member, and then the emptiness of a house without a pup got to much to bare.
When I caught the puppy bug…I was hit hard! Right about the same time while having dinner with friends They mentioned their daughter and got a Chocolate Lab, and they just had a new litter that day! UM WHAT! (meant to be!) We talked to the now 7 months pup owner from the first litter who thought we would be a great match, and introduced us to the Family (not a breeder) and the rest all happened fast! 8 weeks later… Wren (Who picked me by the way) She is Sweet and crazy smart and in the 2 weeks we have had her has learned to, come when called by her name, knows what “leave it” and “no” means, can sit, stay and fetch on command (we have video because friends would not believe us lol) and is a master spot stealer (see above photo…she tricked me into leaning forward and then dashed into my spot… To say that we are in love with this little girl would be an understatement! She is sleeping on my feet as I blog, happy me!
I can not say enough about good nutrition and your pup, if you want a long happy healthy life for them, feed them quality food!
Treat your pup with the gift of yummy nutrition!
- 1 cup organic coconut flakes
- ½ cup organic Flax seed
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter or nut butter
- 2 Tbsp organic sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup organic coconut flour
- 1 organic banana
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp organic Turmeric powder
1 Tbsp organic Chia seeds
1 Tbsp organic chopped rosemary
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on lined baking sheet.
- Set timer for 10 minutes, bake, and then rotate cookies.
- Set timer for an additional 10 minutes and bake.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a baking sheet.
- Place in an air tight container for storage.
Hug your pup for me!